|Big Boyz Lake Retreat House is located on the East side of Buggs Island Lake off the Buggs Island/Dam Road (Rt. 4).
- After crossing the dam on Rt. #4 heading south, turn right onto Tanners Drive and left onto Brothers Drive.
- We're on the corner (49 Brothers Drive).
- We are approximately one (1) mile to the entrance of Palmer's Point Landing, three (3) miles to the dam and four (4) miles to the extensive Corps of Engineers North Bend facilities.
- Also, the favorite Eastland Creek access on the West side (mid-lake) is about ten (10) minutes away and the Satterwhite Point complex in N.C. is only twenty (20) minutes away.
- All of these facilities offer various park-like amenities for the entire family to enjoy such as protected swimming areas, covered pavilions for grilling and picnicking and good restroom facilities.
- Should you wish to go out for the evening, both South Hill, VA and Henderson, NC are only 20 minutes away and offer many fine restaurants, movie theaters and shopping opportunities for your entertainment.